Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fotofusion

I bought this program a little while back and haven't done a lot with it. I bought it to design albums but haven't used it for that yet. I still have to set aside the time to work up a template for an album with it and go ahead and do it. If you are interested in looking at the program, their web site is Lumpix.

I was playing around with it a little bit today and they now have some free templates depending on which version you own of the software. The higher versions get more free stuff. It really is an easy to use program and once I force myself to learn the details of it I should start to get my moneys worth back out of it. Here's just a little sample. All I did is toss in a picture the rest was a template. Fun stuff to play around with. This is an 8x10 actually. Printed it out and stuck it on my fridge. The template has the whole year in it. Each month with a different look.

No comments: