Monday, May 28, 2007

Artist's Date today

I'm still trying to work through the book The Artist's Way and do the exercises contained within it. One I mentioned earlier was the Artist's Date. This is a weekly exercise where you take yourself out somewhere by yourself and do something enjoyable that you might not normally do. Today I went to the La Creperie in Downtown Colorado Springs and ordered a salad. It's a little French Bistro right across from the swimming fountain named Uncle Wilbur.

How is this different you ask? Well, I don't normally eat $16.00 salads but this was very good. It had a large chicken breast covered in pecans. The dressing was a sweet honey mustard. As you can see the tomatoes were ripe and everything was fresh. I thought about having some wine with it but since I was on my motorcycle I decided to pass on that. All in all a very relaxing outing. I hope your day went as well.

No comments: