Thursday, May 17, 2007

Buddy

This is Buddy. He is currently a house guest. My friend, Sam, went on a vacation to Vegas for a few days and I am watching Buddy for her. The main reason I am watching him is because he is a handful. He was staying at another friends house while Sam was moving but started causing problems with their dogs. Since I have a knucklehead of my own I said I'd watch Buddy. So far they are getting along pretty well. My dog Chester was a little unsure about this arrangement at first but seems to have adjusted pretty well. Buster does play a little rough but so does my dog so it's working out okay so far. With two young Labs in the house it's like having two little kids running around constantly. They also take a lot of space on the bed. The first night they wanted space away from each other so I ended up waking in the morning as a Lab sandwich with one stuck to each side of me. Very constricting to say the least. Buddy stays until Saturday and then the level of mayhem in the house will settle back down to normal. He is a good dog though and very anxious to please.

No comments: