Thursday, December 6, 2007

At the Broadmoor

Had a fun time tonight doing a kind of combo Christmas/Engagement shoot with Liz and Justin. We went up to the Broadmoor Hotel on the West side of town. It's a really nice 5 star hotel. If you've never been there it's worth the drive just to walk around a little.

I got there a little early to scout the area looking for places to shoot. There was already another photographer ahead of me doing a shoot with some cute little kids for a Christmas card in front of this tree. Saw a couple of others doing shoots around the grounds also. Seems to be a popular place. Everybody was really nice to us also which made it even more enjoyable.



I have a slide show posted on my site with the rest of the photos from this shoot. If you want to take a peek check out this link. Justin and Liz I hope you enjoy the show!

No comments: