Friday, April 6, 2007

Chocolate Black and White

Here's a version that I'm going to call my chocolate B&W conversion in Lightroom. Started as one of the many beta testers for LR when it came out for Windows a while back. So far it's a really good program and I love some of the work I'm getting out of it. I still have a lot to learn about it but it has become my main post processing program. I started out with DPP that came with my first digital SLR and moved on to a program called RSP. This was then bought out by Adobe to bring their talent on board to help with converting Lightroom over to the Windows platform. Lucky for me, they grandfathered any one in that had bought RSP over to LR. So, I ended up getting a good deal by not having to buy another program to replace RSP. Wasn't happy at first because RSP still had an easier workflow but the colors coming out of it weren't as good as the ones LR is producing. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: